To check other available rates/dates, please send us an enquiry.
Tourist license registered for a maximum of 12 guests. Tourist License No. Exp-2016015530
Deposit to book is 50%
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Check in after: 16:00pm
- Check out before: 11:00am
* Rates above include rental of villa, cleaning & maintenance
* Local Balearic Ecotax is NOT included in the rates and will be collected on arrival.
* A damages/breakages deposit of one weeks rent in euros is payable on arrival. This is refundable subject to inspection of the villa on departure.
* The rates listed above are based on up to 12 guests staying.
* Extras such as daily cleaning, chauffeur services, private chefs & catering can be organised and paid for locally.
* Children welcome
* Car hire recommended
* Cancelled bookings - Cancellation Policy available on request
Dates Already Booked for 2017 - (dates not inclusive)
- 5th August until 12th August
- 12th August until 19th August
- 19th August until 26th August
- 2nd September until 9th September
- 7th October until 14th October
At this time all dates are available. Please enquire with your preferred dates.
Tourist License registered for 12 people. Tourist License No. Exp-2016015530
This superb villa, fully renovated for this 2017 holiday season is a real home from home enjoying one of the best locations on the island with panoramic sea and countryside views. The property is situated just minutes from the quaint village of San Agustin and some popular local restaurants are nearby too. The stunning beach of Cala Bassa is only 5 minutes away, 10 minutes from Cala Conta and only 20 minutes from Ibiza airport. The larger and very cosmopolitan village of Sant Josep is a mere 10 minute drive from the villa.
Sleeping up to 12 people in 5 double bedrooms (1 of which sleeps 4) with a combination of single and double sized beds. Each bedroom has an en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Very conveniently, there is satellite tv and wifi throughout the property. The designer kitchen is completely new with all modern appliances with a large dining table to seat 10.
The style and design is minimalistic, with cool white walls and soft grey furnishings.
Surrounding the villa there are two large, shaded polished terraces. One terrace has a large day bed overlooking the good size pool which is surrounded by ample sunbeds. The second terrace has a large (14-16 person) dining table and chairs with comfortable outdoor sofas. This terrace is west facing enabling the villa's guests to truly enjoy the villas views over breakfast and to entertain and dine al fresco on a hot summer evening whilst enjoying the panoramic sea, country and the world famous Ibiza sunset views.
There is an abundance of natural light streaming in from the huge windows. Also, in almost every room of this property there is a sea or countryside view. Externally, the gardens are well kept with tropical plants and olive trees. There is also an elegant shaded pergola area with comfortable seating to relax, read a book and of course watch the fabulous Ibiza sunsets.
There is also ample parking for up to 4 cars. This is a very charming and modern villa ideal for families or couples.
**Please note the information on our website is intended as a guide and based upon details supplied by the property owner.
This information is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal from market without prior notice.