The stunning finca is over 400 years old and is situated in the south-west of the island amidst almond and olive trees. The artistically designed house and 12m x 6m swimming pool are surrounded by a magnificent garden stocked with typical plants of the island.
The property is situated near San Jose and San Agustin - two picturesque villages, both with old churches. Beautiful sandy bays such as Cala Conta, Cala Bassa and Cala Tarida are within easy reach by car. The finca provides fantastic panoramic views of the sea and the nearby valleys and mountain range. The main finca has 5 double rooms, all bearing the names of their architectural characteristics. They are individually and lovingly decorated, comfortably equipped with bathroom, satellite TV, room safe and central heating. The property can be bought to be enjoyed as a super family home or as a rental property. There is also a three bedroom villa in the same grounds included in the plot size and price.
- Every room has its own name and they are described in the following way.
- Terraza: Large double room (180 cm wooden bed), decorated in sun-yellow colours, terrace/sea views, bathroom/shower.
- Patio: Double room (typical white bed made of stone, 160 cm) warm yellow colours, small patio, bathroom/shower.
- Chimenea: Double room (typical white bed made of stone, 160 cm), light yellow decoration, fireplace, roof light, bathroom/shower.
- Escalera: Suite with one double room (160 cm metal bed), on the upper floor, decorated in fresh blue and yellow. Small living room with daybed, spacious balcony/sea views, bathroom/shower.
- Panorama: Suite with one large double bed (180 cm wooden bed) in terracotta colours, 1 single bed (90 cm metal bed), spacious balcony/sea views, bathroom/shower.
- stunning pool and terrace over looking the mountains and sea
- surrounded by pure ibiza countryside 28,000m2
- approx 10 min drive to the nearest and some of the best beaches
- furnishings: rustic and traditional in style
- The main house with 5 bedrooms has a tourist rental license
- sunset and sea views from the house and pool
- many terraces and balconies to enjoy the wonderful views
- air conditioning hot and cold - plus central heating
**Please note the information on our website is intended as a guide and based upon details supplied by the property owner.
This information is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal from market without prior notice.